Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ryan Adams "embarassed" by reports of Dio-inspired album

Ryan Adams has posted a Facebook message (now deleted) clarifying that his new album is not inspired by the passing of Ronnie James Dio. The message last weekend said that the new songs are not musings on the death of the rock icon. Instead, Adams says, the songs just happen to have been written in the days following Dio's memorial

"I am very embarrassed by the reports that I am writing a ‘Dio’ inspired album. I never said that... I had written some tunes a few days after his memorial. He was a great man... I would NEVER use his passing as a way to promote my own endeavors... I am sorry this happened and I apologize to DIO fans everywhere.”


LINK: Ryan Adams recording two new solo albums


LINK: Update of original story

No comments:

Post a Comment